Follow me on Twitter



Friday, March 19, 2010

Financial Planning Advisory Service

My Name Is Patricia O'Donnell
And I Own And Operate
A Financial Planning Advisory Service.


I am currently working with the Dell Redundancy Workers Association, through which I am available to assist you, in dealing with any Financial Issues you may be encountering, especially now that you are no longer in work.
This is a FREE service brought to you through the Dell Redundant Workers Association.

Some of the areas I can help you with are as follows :

Options & Ways to assist with Saving Money, for eg: Saving on Life Cover, Mortgage Interest rates etc.
Managing your affordability, for eg: Household Budgeting, Education Planning etc.
Financial Issues with Starting a new Business, for eg: Credit Applications, Insurance costs etc.
Guaranteed Short Term Investments for those of you with lump sums to invest.

I will be available at the DRWA office ( Griffith College) every Tuesday & Wednesday afternoon 2 - 4pm for the next 6 weeks.

THIS IS A FREE SERVICE and I lOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU THERE.

Patricia O'Donnell QFA

My Contact details are:
Mobile : 087 9865801
Email: info@podfinancial.ie
WEBSITE: Pod Financial

No comments:

Post a Comment