Follow me on Twitter



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Personal Comment on Alison.com

I would like to place on record my appreciation to Mike Feerick, CEO of Alison.com who has come up with this revolutionary idea of providing online education for free. Alison has provided me with the opportunity of updating my knowledge in a number of areas. I'm am managing successfully to update my skills in "Microsoft Office Suite 2003". I also had the opportunity of having another look at "Statistics".

What I find particularly useful is the manner in which I can interact with "The Voice". Yes I have my personal online "talking" tutor who guides me along. He's available at a time to suit me, goes at my pace and is always in good humour. Learning has at last become a joy and not the drudge that it once was.

With grateful thanks

Fergus Murrihy (Dell Redundant Workers Association, Limerick)

No comments:

Post a Comment