Follow me on Twitter



Friday, May 21, 2010

FRANCHISE CONNECTIONS:

A Franchise makes starting a business Simple – with a step by step formula for you to follow.
Choosing which franchise is right for you is easy if you take FREE advice from the experts…
Are you like many other people and simply don’t know where to start? Are you asking yourself the following questions? I want to start my own business, but I don’t know what kind? There are thousands of franchises and business opportunities available, which is the right one for me? I don’t have any experience in running my own business; can I get the training?
The questions are endless and that is where the FREE Advisory Service from Franchise Connections can help you. We will give you honest straightforward and importantly independent advice about whether or not investing in a franchise business opportunity is right for you and if so which one is the best match.
Our role is to help you analyse your lifestyle, financial and business requirements and then help you find and focus on a few franchise opportunities that best match YOUR requirements. We can then help you right through the whole due diligence process, guiding you every step of the way, on the road to owning your own business. Remember it’s FREE and there is no obligation. Below are what some people who we have helped have said about our service.
“When considering starting my own business I attended a seminar run by Franchise Connections and subsequently met with one of the consultants, Finbar, to avail of the free advice service. And that’s just what it was – free with no selling and no obligation on me to engage further with the service. The meeting helped me clarify what I wanted to do and what areas I should consider in my search for new opportunities. I benefited hugely from the independent advice and guidance I received and would have no hesitation in recommending this free service to anybody thinking for starting a business themselves.”

Gavin Bruce, Drogheda

“When I met Tony Dignam at a seminar I was already down the road of investing in a franchise business. However talking to Tony made me realise that I had missed out on an important consideration, so I decided to start the process again. This time with the help of the Franchise Connections team I have found the perfect franchise for me, so I enjoy getting out of bed in the morning to work in my business and have avoided a costly mistake.”

Seamus Gleeson, Tipperary

For Free Independent Advice contact Jude Bredin at jude@franchise-connections.ie or check out our website www.FreeFranchiseAdvice.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment