Follow me on Twitter



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Recent Reply to Our Query on Social Welfare Issue

We think it timely to make available to you a copy of email sent recently to the Association in response to our email re. Social Welfare Entitlements
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
from Dara_Calleary@entemp.ie
to Dell Redundant Workers Association
date 17 February 2010 17:11
subject Re: EGF Funding

hide details 17 Feb (6 days ago)

Dear Denis
As previously discussed, I am committed to visiting Limerick at the
earliest opportunity. I was intending to visit before the end of the month,
but unfortunately I am away on official Government business until March
2nd. I propose to visit Limerick on my return and have pencilled in March
4th as the date.This is a provisional date and I will confirm it with you
on Monday. I would also like to take this opportunity to visit the old
Krupps facility as discussed with you previously.

In relation to Social Welfare, I am well aware that these are serious and
urgent matter for all those concerned, however, the issues are technical
and complex and my Department and the Department of Social and Family
Affairs are continuing to strive for a solution on this we are working
through the range of issues involved. . I will of course keep you informed
of progress in this regard.

Yours sincerely,

Dara Calleary T.D
Minister for Labour Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment